Advertisement

An Awesome Compilation! (Ingrown Hairs, Blackheads and Whiteheads!) What's your favorite???

An Awesome Compilation! (Ingrown Hairs, Blackheads and Whiteheads!) What's your favorite??? All of my videos are for ACTUAL educational purposes! For my education as well as yours! Leave a comment if you have any wisdom to share! Make sure it's constructive ;) Always sterilize tools before AND after use!!!

I hope you enjoy this compilation! What did YOU enjoy the most!?

Feel free to contact me with ANY questions (or advice) at YoutubeQandA@yahoo.com


The reason I have set up a Patreon is to be able to buy the latest materials to create much better videos. I do not get much from Youtube because of the type of educational material I create. I want to give my viewers the BEST quality and a good amount of it! Thank you for even looking at my page here and my channel. My viewers and their education to home dermatology are everything to me.


I finally got Twitter!
Follow me?

However, I will not answer personal questions about myself or my clients.

ingrown hairs,ingrown hair,cyst,cysts,ingrown hair extraction,ASMR,ASMR video,blackheads,blackhead extraction,ingrown hair removal,blackhead squeeze,home skin care,acne,worst case acne,dr pimple popper,pimple popper,dermotology,white heads,whiteheads,whiteheads on nose,blackheads on nose,nose blackheads,ingrown hair on leg,staff infection,blackhead compilation,brazilian wax,trichotillamanic,trichotillomania,trichotillomania relief,

Post a Comment

0 Comments