Advertisement

Easy Fall Flower Wreath / New Center / Facebook Live Replay

Easy Fall Flower Wreath / New Center / Facebook Live Replay Thanks so much for watching my Facebook Live Replay of this fall fabric mesh wreath. If you would like to follow me on Facebook just go to:

Instagram -

Make sure to check out my Etsy shop for all of my wreaths for sale and my premium wreath tutorials that are produced and not in a FB live format:

Tutorials For Sale:
Christmas Tree Tutorial:
Apple Blossom an Marigold Tutorial:
The Flower Trio Tutorial:
Gerber Daisy and Dahlia Tutorials:
The Flower Collection Tutorial:
Julie’s Ultimate Tutorial Package:

Learn how to grow your Creative Business with Julie's Wreath Boutique:

Join my Facebook Crafting Group - Wreath Creators and More:

My Pearly Weights I used to hold down my mesh:

Supplies:
Supplies:
1 - 10" Wire wreath form, I purchase mine from Consumercrafts.com
1 - 10" Roll of Orange Fabric Mesh
1 - 10" Roll of multi- checked Fabric Mesh -
1 - 10" Roll of Beige Fabric Mesh
Plastic Canvas - 5 Mesh
8" & 4" Zip Ties
Felt to cover the back

Online Wreath Suppliers:
The Wreath Shop -
TrendyTree.com
Craftoutlet.com
Consumercrafts.com

wreath making,wreath diy,diy wreath,flower wreaths,flower,create a wreath,diy,diy craft,southern charm wreaths,hard working mom,this southern girl can,unique in the creek,deco mesh,burlap wreath,fabric mesh,crafting,front door wreath,wreath for front door,porch wreath,fall decor,fall wreath,summer wreath,Julies wreath boutique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments