Advertisement

Friendly Frank | Reading Your Comments [#3]

Friendly Frank | Reading Your Comments [#3] It's that time again! You keep commenting, and I keep reading! As always, I appreciate the comments, feedback and everything else that you guys send my way. I try to read and respond whenever I can. =)

If you enjoyed this video, consider leaving a 'like', share it around to your friends, and 'Subscribe' for more! It really helps! ^_^

You can also support me on Patreon for more videos and songs!


All voices are my own.
Animated and rendered in Source Filmmaker.

Background music provided by Epidemic Sound:


-----

More of my Portal songs you might enjoy:

DETACH THE WHEATLEY CORE -

CAROL OF THE TURRETS -

HELLO -

THIS IS APERTURE -

PIT SONG -

DEFECTIVE -

IF I WERE A CORE -

THE WHEATLEY SONG -

GLaDOS IS TO BLAME -

DUMB WAYS TO DIE -

-----

You can also follow me here:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr:

#PortalVR #ReadingYourComments #Animation

-----

Meet,The,Cores,Valve,Portal,Wheatley,Space,Cinematic,Machinima,Harry101UK,Harry101,Harry-UK,Voice-Actor,Impressions,Adobe,Premiere,Pro,Professional,Studio,Recording,HD,Digital,Funny,Random,Behind,Scenes,Project,Harry,Callaghan,Short,Film,Comments,Reading Comments,Comedy,Community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments