Advertisement

Glitter Therapy Episode 1 | Glittering Funko Pops | How To | I Got a Package

Glitter Therapy Episode 1 | Glittering Funko Pops | How To | I Got a Package Today on Glitter Therapy I got a package and one lucky pop from the package was selected to be made over by me in a glittery fashion!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my channel! I have been collecting Funko Pops for over five years now and have over 1800+ Funko Pop’s and I’m only getting more every week! I post videos weekly on various subjects including: Organizing, unboxings, reviews, and more!

Want to Support My Channel?!?!?!
Patreon:
Admiral Funko Merchandise:

Letter? Fan Mail? Surprises? Be featured on a P.O. Box Opening?
Admiral Funko
100 Comet Creek Lane
#938
Summerville, SC 29486

Email: admiralfunko@gmail.com
Facebook:
Twitter:

glitter,glitter pops,glitter therapy,funko pops,pops,pop,funko pop vinyl,funko pop custom,custom pops,glitter glue,crafts,arts and crafts,funko pop,funko pop collection,funko pop hunting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments