Advertisement

Minecraft Realms Ep2: Destroying A Forest to Create A Larger Farm

Minecraft Realms Ep2: Destroying A Forest to Create A Larger Farm Minecraft Realms Ep2: Destroying A Forest to Create A Larger Farm

Hello everyone, welcome back to another Minecraft Realms video. I hope everyone enjoyed the last video. I will try and add commentary related to the gameplay next time I play. There wasn't much to talk about in this video because, I was chopping down trees for 42 minutes. This is part one of this project. The next video will be labeled as Ep3 if anyone was wondering. I will try and upload these as often as I can, but they take a long time to make. This episode is 3gb and took 1 hour 45 minutes to render and 1 hour to upload. I hope everyone enjoys the video. Also links for everything the last video are here too.

Last Video (Minecraft Realms)

(Realm Owner's YT)

Minecraft,Realms,New,

Post a Comment

0 Comments