Advertisement

Perfection Doesn't Exist | Motivated

Perfection Doesn't Exist | Motivated Perfection doesn't exist, we all fall short in something. God takes you just the way you are. He took an old hoodlum dude like me and saved me. Now, I'm not that "washed white as snow version" of a Christian. I didn't get that version. I just got rinsed off. When I got saved, I still had dirt on me. You can be an imperfect person and have a relationship with God. If you're struggling and looking for a way out, talk to God.

Watch more #Motivated on SteveHarvey.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY OFFICIAL CHANNEL:

VISIT MY WEBSITE:

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

READ MY BOOK "JUMP":
READ MY BOOK "ACT LIKE A SUCCESS, THINK LIKE A SUCCESS":
READ MY BOOK "ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A MAN":

WATCH MORE VIDEOS FROM STEVE HARVEY:
Motivational Videos:
Inspirational Brain Drops:
Rolling With Steve Harvey:
Throwback Thursday Comedy:

Thanks for watching!! Check back every week for new videos and don't forget to like, subscribe and comment down below!

steve harvey,inspirational speeches,motivational video,Steve Harvey Standup,standup comedy,self help video,self help guru,inspirational quotes,life hacks,be successful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments