Advertisement

This MODERN NYC Skatepark Only Costs $1 Million Dollars

This MODERN NYC Skatepark Only Costs $1 Million Dollars This NYC skatepark located at Bayswater, New York, is so much cheaper than the skatepark in Brooklyn we tried out! Enjoy a session with Jon Reyes and I

Follow Jon Reyes:

Everything going on over at my Instagram:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
Progress Daily Instagram:

I use all my free music here ➡️

BUSINESS EMAIL: JOHNHILLTUBE@GMAIL.COM

ALL MY SKATEBOARD GEAR:

EVERYTHING I USE FOR VLOGGING:
-MAIN/CANON VLOGGING CAMERA
-MAIN/CANON LENS:
-SONY VLOG CAMERA:
-MAIN VLOGGING LENS:
-MAIN VLOGGING MICROPHONE:
-MAIN VLOGGING TRIPOD:
-TRIPOD CONNECTOR (needed):
-VLOG CAMERA FOR EVERYONE:
-BEST DRONE:
-GO PRO I USE:

new york city,rockaway skatepark,new york skatepark,$1M skatepark,john hill,how to skateboard,skateboard,skateboarding,skater,kickflip,manual,ollie,jon reyes,scooter,nyc,new york,bayswater skatepark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments