Advertisement

thrift flip: DIY BRANDY MELVILLE + URBAN OUTFITTERS (summer try-on haul)

thrift flip: DIY BRANDY MELVILLE + URBAN OUTFITTERS (summer try-on haul) thrift flip with me and upcycle thrift clothes + make diy tube tops and crop shirts with me| try- on thrift clothing haul| In this video I cropped t-shirts, put on patches, and transformed old clothes! These clothes are brandy melville and urban outfitters inspired and are are a really easy diy that is no sew and a great alternative to spending all your money lol. This video was inspired by Emily Wass! I hope you enjoy this video as much as I had fun filming and editing it! Xx

my socials :
☆ instagram ☆
jewelry account:
☆ twitter ☆

☆ if you are a brand that would like to contact me ☆ :
alexischenrice@gmail.com

☆ ftc disclaimer ☆ : this video is not sponsored and all opinions are honest and my own :)

☆ ricecakes sub count ☆ : 108,400

diy tube tops,diy brandy melville,diy urban outfitters,thrift flip,thrift flip with me,come thrift will me,brandy melville try on haul,urban outfitters try on haul,thrift flip diy tube tops,cropping clothes,diy crop tube tops,thrift summer clothing haul,diy trendy clothes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments