Advertisement

All the trimmings

All the trimmings This was my 24th weekend working on the bunkie and I got in a solid two days of work. I put a much nicer knob on the front door, replaced the bedroom window, and did trim work, so much trim work. Nothing fancy, just used the table saw to put a simple angle on the trim pieces, then sanded them to remove the saw marks. Cutting them to fit, especially anything touching the roof, involved a lot of careful measuring, marking and cutting. But I'm happy with the results. I still need to do the trim around the front door, but everything else is done. The rest of my time was taking care of little bullshit details that I've been wanting to get done for a while. A lot of them are good now, but I still need to grout the tiles!

trim,tongue&groove,tiny house,bunkie,fine carpentry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments