Advertisement

Beat Saber - Most Amazing Walls I've seen! (Xilent - Interluden & Human Error Mix)

Beat Saber - Most Amazing Walls I've seen! (Xilent - Interluden & Human Error Mix) I'm honestly blown away by this map, it's amazing! And a bit laggy for my pc...
Huge props to Rustic for making this awesome map!


Mapped by Rustic
Get the chart here:

Check out my Twitch:

Have song suggestions for Beat Saber? Or just want to have a little chat with me and others?
Join my Discord server!

My Twitter:

Music provided by Monstercat:
Xilent - Human Error


Beat,Saber,Custom,Songs,Full,Combo,Clear,100%,beatsaber,fun,fc,tempex,tempex beat saber,beat saber,virtual reality,htc vive,xilent,xilent human error,Interluden & Human,Monstercat,beat saber vr,oculus rift,human error,beat saber custom songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments