Advertisement

Boredom can lead to...πŸ‘‘ (Read the desc. If you wish :3)

Boredom can lead to...πŸ‘‘ (Read the desc. If you wish :3) More loc practice? Yup
With TahanYAH? Uh-huh
Developing a new style? Maybe
LorahYAH is actually posting? Yesiiir
Hotel? Trivago



Ok I'll stop now *O O F*

UhRGk! He started off a little girly looking (and by golly him having longer hair and being younger doesn't help that one bit (not with my anime background where I'm just getting into realism and black features) but I suppose it's a matter of facial structure? πŸ€”) I tried. Maybe if Yah wills I'll actually draw a decent piece of his brother ShmarYAHU (buuuut if you're too curious to wait and see what he looks like just look up Congolese model, Harry Samba (that's who his design is inspired by) πŸ˜‚ I found him by accident one day 🀷

I almost forgot to put the slit in his brow and I'm still learning about anatomy and facial features (looked through three whole PDF's and I still don't get most of the stuff) and how to stylize them. And I'm of course learning how to draw locs and make them actually look real and not like a cheap wig that got snatched one too many times 😭 and my camera stopped so I couldn't color them in...
Lots of things to practice!!!!


But I've been thinking a lot lately, and have been seeing a lot lately. And I've had mixed emotions overtime. I've seen people I know ready to give up on this walk, to give up on Yah...and sometimes I think that I might too...this is hard. And I see what it's doing to some of Yah's people...to step out of a zone you were comfortable in for such a long time and then to just find out something as drastic as "your people are actually children of the creator himself". That's not something you can just denounce... Not something you just find out and then throw away like it's nothing significant. So it's like I can't turn away but sometimes I wish I could I can't even lie. Going into the same cycles over again and ending up nowhere it seems. You try everything you can think of and you still feel like nothing had changed. And sometimes faith dwindles...but at the same time you can always remember that you weren't just brought here for any old reason, and Yah has something for you! And the fact that He keeps pulling me into this is absurd to me... because he doesn't need me...but he keeps poking at me anyway...so I keep trying. And you should too. No matter how tough it gets. It was already spoken that it would be difficult. So always remember to keep your head up and stay strong in Yahuah. And he gave us all friends for a reason. We need to pray for each other too. Don't be selfish in prayer. Pray for your family. The ones who are yearning to do right by Yahuah. And endure till the end ✨
Idk who this will help or who this will get to, but I hope this message helps you and encourages you✨

*GHK!!!* that was corny I know but I had to get it off my chest!
Love you all so much! πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–♥️❣️❣️❣️πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’•
Much Shalom! πŸ’•

wish

Post a Comment

0 Comments