Advertisement

Capricorn August 29th-30th They took too long to offer the stability you wanted

Capricorn August 29th-30th They took too long to offer the stability you wanted Welcome to My Channel Spiritually Guided 👑



I can be reached here @ Email spirituallyguidedqueen@gmail.com OR 904-808-2487 for a Personal Reading. I am Empathic, Intuitive, All Clairvoyants/Clair’s, and a Medium I Specialize In Love & Relationships, Career, Finances, All General Questions Spirituality Also. You guys can visit my Facebook Page @ Spiritually Guided Queen 👑Or Message me by Email or Text. All Prices can be Found on my Facebook Business Page or Contact me Directly. This ya Girl Guided Queen. Peace & Love 💗🌟

All Readings are GENERAL & FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Price List: ❤️🌟Spiritually Guided Prices All Categories: Love, Relationships, Career, Spiritual Path



2 Question 5 Min $10

15 Min $30

20 Min $40

30 min $50

45 min $60

1 Hour $75



🧾Specials are Posted at Random Intervals

Readings are thru Email or Phone readings Video coming soon

Payments can be made thru CASH APP to $GuidedQueen12 

OR sending your Email for an Invoice 🧾

Guided Queen, Peace & Love ❤️



All Readings are GENERAL & FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. Please do not make decisions in life based on a general reading please book a personal reading for your exact situation and outcome.

*** I am NOT LEGALLY Accountable for ANY decisions Viewers make based on ANY Readings or Advice ***



Guided Queen... Peace & Love

wanted

Post a Comment

0 Comments