Advertisement

Daijobanai Meme (Ibuki, Hiyoko, And Mikan DR2) (READ DESC.) [Death|Murder|mild Blood warning?]

Daijobanai Meme (Ibuki, Hiyoko, And Mikan DR2) (READ DESC.)  [Death|Murder|mild Blood warning?] Sprites and art (Including the thumbnail) all belongs to their owners not me

Animation/this video (but not the art) is mine

So I got bored and made an animation with some Danganronpa 2 Goodbye despair sprites because I didn’t have the motivation to draw at the moment but I think I might have some more Danganronpa content on this channel as well while still having my other content such as Cuphead, Oc, and other stuff on my channel. And yes I’m still a Cuphead Fangirl too I just really like the Danganronpa games lol.

Well I hope you enjoy and have a good day or afternoon or night everyone!

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments