Advertisement

DID I MAKE THE MOST EXPENSIVE IRON MAN HELMET IN THE WORLD? WORTH 41,000$!

DID I MAKE THE MOST EXPENSIVE IRON MAN HELMET IN THE WORLD? WORTH 41,000$! Earn extra cash here:
Thanks Opinion Outpost for sponsoring!

I'm not sure how expensive Tony Starks helmet is, but it's definitely not made out of 24k pure gold! :D

My camera/memory card had an issue during this project and I had to use some footage from a previous project which I never published.


πŸ’₯Merch : πŸ’₯

πŸ“· Main Camera :
πŸ’Ž My Gear -
πŸ’œ Join The Community -

♦ Epidemic Sound (FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL) -

#CASTING #IRONMAN #GOLD

πŸ’₯ PressTube Intro and VFX by Ignace -
☁️️ My Favorite Audio Library (30 Days Free!) -

Filament for 3D printing is POLYSMOOTH from :

πŸ“· Instagram -
πŸ’« Facebook -

πŸ† Popular Playlists:
- Casting
- Shredder
- Hydraulic Press
- Vacuum Chamber

πŸ“ž Business inquiries - Presstube@Telenet.be

πŸ’› Be sure to leave a comment and to check out my channel! I have a lot more video's.

🎬Host & Creator - Ben

Do NOT try these experiments yourself ! I'm using special safety clothing and gear to prevent harming myself.

IRON MAN,MARVEL,GOLD,GOLDEN,HELMET,COSPLAY,AVENGERS ENDGAME,MAKING IRON MAN HELMET,EXPENSIVE GOLD CASTING,MOLTEN GOLD,GOLDEN HELMET,HULK,SPIDERMAN,CAPTAIN AMERICA,CAPTAIN MARVEL,THANOS,41000USD,41000$,

Post a Comment

0 Comments