Advertisement

Disenchanted By My Chemical Romance #YT100

Disenchanted By My Chemical Romance #YT100 Disenchanted By My Chemical Romance. A sad and beautiful song off the Welcome To The Black Parade album. What was your favorite MCR song? Let me know in the comments below :)

If you dig what you hear, please subscribe, ring the bell and check out my other videos. You can also find me - as well as some of my recorded music, tour dates, and my email list sign up - at www.johnnieferro.com.

Also, if you like what you hear and are feeling extra generous, you can tip me at the following link:
To download my music, go to

To check out Johnnie's handmade clothing line with Mixed Media Girl, go to www.grungeartistapparel.com.

Thanks for tuning in!

I used the following gear and other products to make this video (click links to purchase):

Minarik Furii Electric Guitar:
Dunlop Tortex Picks:
TC Electronic PolyTune Noir mini Tuner:

Johnnie Ferro Proudly Endorses The Following Companies:

Minarik Guitars (www.minarikguitars.com)
G7th Capos (www.g7th.com)
Slidewinder Ring (
Electro-Harmonix Effects (www.ehx.com)
Wathen Audio (www.wathenspeakers.com)
Mixed Media Girl (

cool song,cool music,cover songs,original sound,indie music,indie rock,indie songs,independent song,diy music,diy music video,mixed media girl,minarik guitars,g7th capos,sidewinder ring,wathen speakers,electro-harmonix,Disenchanted,My Chemical Romance,Welcome To The Black Parade,MCR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments