Advertisement

Food Combining is BS! My Insights into a Broader Issue on Social Media

Food Combining is BS! My Insights into a Broader Issue on Social Media In this video I discuss the recent backlash against food combining and relate it to a much broader issue on YouTube & social media. I provide my own thoughts on how to sift through misinformation online and caution people from jumping onto new diets before consulting a professional.

In this video, I did not even go into my thoughts on creators and their responsibility to spread correct information to viewers. I do think that creators should be responsible with the information they are sharing, but we also need to be cautious of the information we are consuming/believing.

Kelani's Video:
Abbey Sharp's Video:

Website: northerngirlfitness.com
Instagram: @northerngirlfitness
Twitter: @northerngirlfit

Music: Ehrling - Sthrm Sunset

food combining,kelani,kelani rae,Combining Foods,Kenzie Burke,Abbey Sharp,Abbey’s Kitchen,Abbey Reviews,Food Combining Diet,misinformation online,heather fit,food combining is bs,food combining experience,food combining 101,21 day reset,21 days to your best body,kenzie burke reset,my food combining experience,does food combining work,is food combining healthy,should i start food combining,is food combining safe?,what is food combining?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments