Advertisement

FUNKY PENTHOUSE | The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack Speed Build | #EAGameChangers

FUNKY PENTHOUSE | The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack Speed Build | #EAGameChangers Presented by EA Gane Changers
Welcome to my Youtube Channel!
Subscribe to the channel for lots of Sims 4 content! You’ll find mod reviews, speed builds, CAS videos, Sims news and more!

In this video I create a funky penthouse with the new objects from The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack. Thank you to the #EAGameChangers program for allowing me early access of this pack. The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack will be available to purchase on Tuesday, August 13th for PC/MAC and Tuesday, September 3rd on console!

Thanks for being a part of my Youtube journey! I’m primarily a livestreamer who is branching out to recorded content.

Catch my livestreams on twitch.tv/holliebb
Follow me on twitter! twitter.com/holliebbtv
Instagram: holliebbtv
Origin ID: holliebbtv

My CC list:


The Sims, The Sims 4, Moschino, The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack, Moschino Stuff Pack, The Sims x Moschino Capsule Collection, The sims 4 speed build, The Sims speed build, speed build, The Sims 4 penthouse, the sims 4 moschino penthouse, the sims penthouse build

#EAGameChangers

Post a Comment

0 Comments