Advertisement

Generic Fursuit Unboxing! (Suit by OMGPineapples|Corgilegs)

Generic Fursuit Unboxing! (Suit by OMGPineapples|Corgilegs) It actually happened after many years of saving up I got my fursuit! I don't have the time to go to a lot of cons, but I will try to go to as many that fit within my schedule. I might try to make more videos with this suit just so I have a reason to wear him, but that is uncertain as I'm a full time student and work nearly full time hours at my job, but I'll try my best!

Suit by, OMGPineapples/Corgilegs:
Twitter:
Website:

My info:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Song:

furry,fursuit,unboxing,fursuit unboxing,excited,amazing,suit up,first suit up,corgilegs,generic,wolf,omgpineapples,crazy,wolf fursuit,dog,dog fursuit,wolf furry,dog furry,orange,gray,grey,gray wolf,grey wolf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments