Advertisement

Girl groups songs that fit in other girl groups concept

Girl groups songs that fit in other girl groups concept Hey Guys, That's a diferent video where I'm gonna switch songs showing how well they fit with the concept where I put them

♥*♡∞:。.。Hope you like it。.。:∞♡*♥


.・゜゜・MVs

Gfriend - Rough
Izone - Oh My! (Mnet stage)
Gwsn - Puzzle Moon
CLC - Me
Wjsn - Secret
Weki Meki - Do It
Oh My Girl - Secret Garden
Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah
Snsd - Genie
Lovelyz - Beautiful Days
Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb
DIA - Woowa
BlackPink - Kill This Love


.・゜゜・Intro:
Rocket Punch: Bim bam bum

See you later!!

red velvet,lovelyz,blackpink,kpop,songs,girl group,everglow,adios,kill this love,oh my girl,rocket punch,mamamoo,gfriend,rough,bim bam bum,dia,momoland,umpah umpah,wjsn,snsd,girls generation,genie,laboum,weki meki,gugudan,secret,cosmic girls,izone,apink,gwsn,4walls,fx,itzy,clc,cherry,yum yum,produce 101,loona,yyxy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments