Advertisement

HITMAN 2 | All My Unlockables So Far As of August 2019 | Inventory Highlights

HITMAN 2 | All My Unlockables So Far As of August 2019 | Inventory Highlights In this video I'll be showing my inventory of all the items I've unlocked so far within HITMAN 2. This was a highly requested video until I do a proper inventory showcase for HITMAN 2 later this year.

Thanks very much for watching an be sure to hit that like button and subscribe here if you're new to the channel, cheers :)

If you would like to support the channel, consider joining the channel membership: and get an exclusive gold hitman logo next to your name in comments on videos and livestreams. Just click the link or the JOIN button below to join the membership :)

Alternatively you can support the channel by becoming a patron by clicking the link and for more info regarding donating to me and supporting the channel:


Background Music by:
Lakey Inspired


#Hitman2 #MrFreeze #Update

hitman 2,news,update,mrfreeze2244,guide,tutorial,examples,patch,inventory,showcase,items,unlockables,gameplay,walkthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments