Advertisement

Honey Bee QUEENS in the MAIL!!! HOW do they DO that?

Honey Bee QUEENS in the MAIL!!! HOW do they DO that? I have ordered mated queens through the mail a few times and each company seems to do it a little bit differently. This is the first time I have ordered from Pendell Apiaries in California. Pretty Cool. Check it out!

ENJOY!!!

I hope you will subscribe to the channel. My objective is to create videos that are informative, entertaining and real. I love beekeeping and my main goal is to take you on this adventure with me. I hope you will stay tuned and come along for the ride. It is a lot of fun but also a lot of work! I love it!!!

To subscribe to brucesbees go to this link:

Here are some products I use and believe in. If you use these links it can help me out.

Colorado Bee Vac:

Gloves:

Swarm Commander:

Honey-B-Gone:

Hive Beetle Control:

Beekeepers Choice Feeding Stimulant:

Ventlilated Beekeepers Jacket:

Bee Shield VENT Jacket:

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!

Honey Bees,Queen Bees,Beekeeper,Beekeeping,Bees in the Mail,Queen Shipped in the Mail,Queens shipped in the mail,Beehive Splits,California Queens,Pendell Apiaries,

Post a Comment

0 Comments