Advertisement

how to become a vsco girl

how to become a vsco girl VSCO girls! I am one, today at least. Lily and I got everything we needed to become the ultimate #VSCOgirl - Big Tshirt, shell necklace, scrunchies and we got hyrod flasks at the mall when we went shopping for a day. Love my Crocs! I got the Tshirt from my brother, Matthew, who is 6 foot 3'
Go Watch Lily's video

SUBSCRIBE HERE

BUY MY BOOK
SHOP
TED TALK

INSTAGRAM @itsannierose
TikTok @annierose
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SUBSCRIBE TO my sister LILY KATE

DIY,do it yourself,how to,lauren riihimaki,VSCO,VSCO girl,transforming into,transforming into a vsco girl,being a vsco girl for a day,vsco girl for a day,vsco girl makeover,vsco girl haul,vsco haul,tumblr girl,annie rose,lily kate,how to become a vsco girl,basic girl,funny,life hacks,back to school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments