Advertisement

I TOOK MY NON WATER RESISTANT GEAR ON A RAFTING TRIP

I TOOK MY NON WATER RESISTANT GEAR ON A RAFTING TRIP HW: 525
CW: 250

Rafting. Haven't done it in a long time. Well, check it off the list of things to do again. What an awesome day on the Rogue River. Got to meet some new people and started building some solid connections for future projects. Stoked.


Support me on Patreon:


Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Instagram:

My Gear:

Samsung Galaxy Note 8:

DJI Osmo Mobile:

DJI Mavic Pro:

Canon T3i:

weight loss surgery,vertical sleeve gastrectomy,wls,wlscommunity,fitness,adventure,travel,vlog,travel vlog,explore,oregon,pacific northwest,pnw,southern oregon,medford oregon,rogue valley,vlogger,bariatric surgery,gastric bypass,gastric sleeve,video production,brand content,content creator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments