Advertisement

I was just scammed for a lot of money and feel like a failure...

I was just scammed for a lot of money and feel like a failure... If you are interested in my mentorship program email me at youenjoylifemusic@gmail.com.

Scamming, it's an unfortunate thing that happens to people everyday, you get tricked into giving someone your bank account information or sending over money for a product that you'll never receive. But there is a deeper insight that can be seen when we look past the action and how it makes us feel and what it makes us think about ourselves.

ticket scams,how to avoid scammers,how to cope with being scammed,copping with being scammed,i was just scammed,they stole my money,what can I do about a scam,i was scammed on the internet,using zelle to send money,using zelle to send money safely,not getting scammed on the internet,dealing with a bad scam,beating yourself up,dealing with being a failure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments