Advertisement

Invisible ASMR Triggers to Help You Fall Asleep

Invisible ASMR Triggers to Help You Fall Asleep Yay for another fake ASMR triggers video! 🙌Since a lot of you really enjoyed my previous fake/invisible ASMR triggers vid, I thought I'd make another one. I love those myself and am happy to see a lot of channels currently making these videos. 💜
TIME STAMPS:
0:00 finger fluttering
1:11 tapping
4:12 scratching
6:51 stipples
8:43 mic brushing
9:30 ear cupping
10:48 scissor/cutting sounds
12:33 brushing and blowing
13:04 button sounds/mouse clicking
14:15 keyboard typing
15:59 going through all triggers again randomly

🎵I'm on Spotify now ➡️

✉️ Business Mail: fastasmr@gmail.com

🎁 For exclusive videos, audios and more - click here! ➡️

👚Merch! ➡️

❤️Want to do good? My favorite charities to donate to:




❤️❤️Due to some of the comments I get on my videos: If you feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel, talk to someone! ➡️

→ F I N D M E H E R E ←
☆ Spotify:
★ apple music:
☆ instagram:
★ twitter:

ASMR,invisible asmr,invisible triggers,invisible asmr triggers,fake asmr,fake triggers,fake asmr triggers,fast asmr,mouth sounds,asmr mouth sounds,stipple,mic brushing,ear cupping,asmr no props,propless asmr,asmr for sleep,relaxing video,video for sleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments