Advertisement

Ireland Vlog | XCM Tutorial | Black Gambit | Rick Smith Jr.

Ireland Vlog | XCM Tutorial | Black Gambit | Rick Smith Jr. Last week I traveled to Ireland to perform five 10 minute sessions for Lenovo / Avnet. While I was performing at my corporate event, I teamed up with Black Gambit XCM, a World Champion XCM artist in Dublin. #CardThrowing #RickSmithJr #blackgambit

► Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to my channel: &

► Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to Black Gambit XCM:

► Click HERE to purchase Magic Tricks:

► Click HERE: Dual Foil: or Falcon Standard:

► Click HERE to see my Blog:

In between making videos and making magic, I love seeing what my fans are doing and sharing my own interesting experiences – be sure to follow me on social media to stay updated on our latest projects!

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:


PLEASE ADDRESS ALL INQUIRIES AND CONCERNS TO:

Rick Smith Jr., Inc.
PO Box 470169
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
USA

rick smith jr,magician,card thrower,card throwing,xcm,handlordz,cardistry,guinness world record holder,cleveland magician,ireland magic,intel,lenovo,avnet,corporate magic,ring finger flick,tutorial,learn magic,learn cardistry,learn xcm,devo,dude perfect,collaboration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments