Advertisement

Little fish or Carb fish curryish-fry.

Little fish or Carb fish curryish-fry. 💖#sultanabangladeshi ~ Do you know what is this?

Assalamualaikum my brother and sister;  friends and family and even the little ones.

Today I will be showing you :
How to make?:

Carb fish curryish-fry.

Thanks a lot for sharing and subscribing to my channel and please pray for me and my family. 💗

keto recipes,keto diet,low carb,cook with faiza,nisha madhulilka,kabitas kitchen,zaika dilli,delhi recipes,bajias cooking non veg recipes,shan e dilli,shan e delhi,pan to plate rohu,rohu fish curry,how to make rohu fish curry,indian style fish curry,fish curry,cooking show,indian food,best,fish,curry,easy cook,indian curry,best Bangladeshi curry,yummy,easy indian food curry,cook,fish curry recipe,masala fish curry,hindi fish curry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments