Advertisement

Looking Forward to Some Side Lights :)

Looking Forward to Some Side Lights :) Got some Kensei Duels for today! This will probably be the last Kensei duel video until August 1st. I didn't realize that my mic audio was a bit low. My apologies! Hope you all enjoy the vid :)

LIKE, COMMENT, or SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed the video!

Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:
#Kreadiv #ForHonor #Gaming

kreadiv,ikreadiv,for honor,for honor pc,for honor gameplay,for honor kensei,kensei for honor,for honor duels,for honor kensei duels,kensei for honor duels,for honor high level gameplay,for honor high level duels,kensei duels,kensei,kensei deflect,kensei superior block,kensei executions,kensei mix ups,kensei mixups,kensei high level gameplay,high level kensei gameplay,reputation 70 kensei,kensei reputation 70,rep 70 kensei,gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments