Advertisement

More M4 Reviews! - Another 'Top Quality' Airsoft Video

More M4 Reviews! - Another 'Top Quality' Airsoft Video More M4 Reviews! - Another "Top Quality" Airsoft Video

Sometimes it's just fun to act like myself and edit whatever I want into my videos... it will bite me in the a$$ one day though.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is looking really good by the way, you hear that the Tactical Nuke is back?

Looking for the Airsoft GI Custom Classic Army URGI Mk18?


Or do you like the more standard Mk18?


The Classic Army Mk18 + Baba Yaga combo:


Airsoft GI Webstore:

USAirsoft Instagram:

Like my page on Facebook ►

Subscribe Today▼


Airsoft Top Series ►

Music Supplied By beatsbyNeVs:


Thank you all for watching and for your continued support to build this channel! : )

Airsoft,Scott Hallenbeck,USAirsoft,air soft,popular airsoft,USAirsoft channel,airsoft gi,usairsoft video,classic army airsoft,classic army mk18,airsoft reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments