Advertisement

Must Buys from Bangkok | Cheap and Best Products

Must Buys from Bangkok | Cheap and Best Products Hi Everyone,

I am living in Bangkok since last 4 years. You can imagine how well known I have become to this place till today. The best thing about Bangkok is that there are lots and lots of 7-11/family mart stores in every street. Going to these stores everyday have made me explore a lots of products and going there is a lot of fun too hahah. So here is it - I have listed five different products that I believe will be useful for many of you like it does for me. These are the rarely talked products ever which my channel is bringing up.

These products are easily available all over Thailand at 7-11 stores and other stores here. i.e. Big c , Tesco, Watsons, Boots etc.
Show the image of the product and get it easily from anywhere in Bangkok.
Here is the list of products that I must recommend you to buy from Bangkok. This will be useful for your skin and body and in turn will save money:
Download the images from the links below:
1. Snake Powder


2. Madame Heng Soap


3. Srichand Mask and Loose Powder





4. BSC Honei Facial Wash


5. In2it Gel Stay Liner



Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and which product catches your attention? Do shower love – Like and Share the video

Hit Subscribe and the notification icon so that you can watch the videos on the go every week on Friday !

You can connect me on my Instagram Id : sukhmani.19


Contact me on : smanisandhu19@gmail.com

Watch my last two videos uploaded on channel !

Stay Happy and Blessed!
Spread Good Vibes.
Bye! Bye!
See you next week!
#bangkok #shopping #beauty

***
DISCLAIMER : All the products recommended in this video is based on my personal experience.

bangkok,shopping,beauty,fashion,lifestyle,youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments