Advertisement

My Diagnosed Bear (Gacha life Mini Movie)- Gay Love Story (read desc)

My Diagnosed Bear (Gacha life Mini Movie)- Gay Love Story (read desc) so the music I used in this video doesn't belong to me at all it belongs to the people creating it credits to them, this is my first gacha mini-movie and so far I think its the best I made so far out of my old videos! anyways hope you enjoyed it!

Story Outline
so there is this young boy named Taki, he was diagnosed with some bone issues on his ankle and he couldn't attend school and stuff, a few months later he met a guy named Damian, Damian was going through a rough time in high school because he was getting judged how he was being gay and stuff and his girlfriend kept blaming it on him for that when he clearly did nothing wrong, Taki cheered him up by getting to know him well and they both started to create such a bond together as friends, Taki started to have feelings for him but when Damian told his mate aka Soul my best buddy about he was not gay it hurt Taki so much because he had so many feelings for him, Taki lost emotions and didn't talk to Damian after what he said to him, Damian lost control so he had it with him. Damian told him the truth about him hiding his sexuality from his friend because he didn't want to get hurt and all but he did love Taki. Damian finally asked Taki if he wanted to be his boyfriend and he was so happy and said yes, they got discharged from the hospital and they started to go on dates. He didn't know his ex came to the park where she and he first started to have their date and she got quite upset but she just walked off because she didn't care. They got married after 4 years and they have one healthy baby girl named Clair

desc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments