Advertisement

My experience with GASLIGHTING... A journey from Hell to Healing. #rick #shinelikeshanann

My experience with GASLIGHTING... A journey from Hell to Healing. #rick #shinelikeshanann THIS VIDEO DOES DISCUSS SENSITIVE MATERIAL SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE YOUR SELF-CARE AND CURRENT NEEDS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE WATCHING. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO VISIT SOMEONE I ADMIRE WHO TALKS ABOUT GASLIGHTING FROM AN ACADEMIC PERSPECTIVE WITH LESS EMOTION. HER CHANNEL IS "JEWELS OF THOUGHT".
Thank you so much for watching! If only one person feels less alone, my public story was worth it. Some were asking me for my paypal during the live stream which I couldn't keep up with, so I am posting a link here should you want to contribute: paypal.me/emilyhiraeth

mental health,gaslighting,therapy,healing,art,creativity,design,designer,humor,red flags,dating,relationships,breakups,cheating,domestic violence,infidelity,dishonesty,lying,abuse,shinelikeshannan,suicide,suicide prevention,death,karma,love,self-love,cheater,emotional abuse,physical abuse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments