Advertisement

MY SURGERY IS SCHEDULED, BABY WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK! | NESTING VLOG + UPDATE | ERICA LEE

MY SURGERY IS SCHEDULED, BABY WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK! | NESTING VLOG + UPDATE | ERICA LEE Hi loves!! In this vlog I'm sharing a pregnancy update including plans for a scheduled c-section! At the time of upload I'm 38 weeks pregnant. I'm also showing you some things I've done around the house in preparation for baby's arrival. Please subscribe if you haven't already & check out my Instagram & other social media! Xo

♥ Business Inquiries: ericaleeyoutube@aol.com
♥ Twitter:
♥ Instagram: EricaLeeMynatt
♥ Facebook:
♥ Pinterest:
♥ Blog:

3rd trimester pregnancy update + haul:

IN THIS VIDEO:
Pack n play:
Swing:
Snuggle nest portable napper:
Satin pink robe (just ordered!):
Lipstick:

MY FAVORITES/FREQUENTLY ASKED ABOUT:
Where I get most of my furniture:
Solitare necklace:
Favorite nude pink liquid lipstick:
Curling wand:
Favorite light weight vacuum:
My go-to nail polish:
Diaper subscription service:

FTC: Some links may be referral links. All reviews and opinions are always my own! Not sponsored.

37 week pregnancy update,38 week pregnancy update,37 weeks pregnant,38 weeks pregnant,scheduled c-section,c-section vlog,scheduled c section,I'm having a c-section,breech baby,my baby is breech,breech at 37 weeks,breech at 38 weeks,clean with me,cleaning before baby,nesting vlog,cleaning my house before baby,pregnant clean with me,I'm having surgery,planned c section,Erica Lee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments