Advertisement

My Wife Made Me A VERY Unexpected Level In Mario Maker 2...

My Wife Made Me A VERY Unexpected Level In Mario Maker 2... My wife made me a surprise level in Mario Maker 2 and it blew me away. I originally thought it would be a troll level, but instead it was much more thoughtful and meaningful. The more I think about this level and remember the memories associated with it the more emotional I get haha!

Play the level with this code:
V6N-VB2-R8G

DONATE 🔸
TWITTER 🔹
TWITCH 🔸
DISCORD 🔹
FACEBOOK 🔸
MERCH 🔹

mario maker 2,mario maker 2 troll,dgr,dgr mario maker,mario maker dgr,dgr troll,trolled,dgr trolled,ryu,ryukahr,ryukahr mario maker,mario maker ryu,mario maker ryukahr,carlsagan troll,troll carlsagan,carlsagan42,carlsagan mario maker,mario maker carlsagan,mayro mayro troll,troll mayro,mayrosmm,mayro mario maker,super expert ryu,super expert ryukahr,ryu super expert,

Post a Comment

0 Comments