Advertisement

r/EntitledParents - I Buy a Fish...She Followed Me To My Car... | Ep.16

r/EntitledParents - I Buy a Fish...She Followed Me To My Car... | Ep.16 Everyone hates entitled people. Entitled parents who have entitled children are even worse. Welcome to episode 16 of r/entitledparents where I hope you'll find these stories entertaining.

Here are the stories in this Entitled Parents episode:

0:30 - I'm pregnant, change my car tire!
2:10 - Em steals my seat.
4:25 - She followed me to my car...I bought a fish
7:40 - 3 laptops for my little daughters...your dad doesn't need it.

Hey everyone, thanks for tuning into this episode of Reddit Entitled Parents. If you enjoyed the video please like, comment and share it!

😁Talk to me on my Discord Server:

#entitledparents

entitled parents,r/entitledparents,entitledparents stories,reddit entitled parents,entitled stories,r/entitled parents,entitled parents dark fluff,reddit storytime,entitled parents story,storytime,reddit story time,redditstorytime,r/,

Post a Comment

0 Comments