Advertisement

So this is my new RAREST skin... (Recon Expert)

So this is my new RAREST skin... (Recon Expert) So this is my new RAREST skin... (Recon Expert)
use code 'Dylan" in the fortnite item shop to help me out!
lets try and break 25,000 LIKES!!!?
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!

So my friend let me borrow his recon expert account for a video and I got demolished by fortnite robots, yay!

KOMAJ: (go sub)


MUSIC USED ⬇



Use DISCOUNT code "Dylan" on all GFuel products!


Follow me on all socials!




#FortniteBattleRoyale #ReconExpert #Funny

fortnite,fortnite funny moments,fortnite family friendly,family friendly,nicks,formula,fortnite spectating,spectating fortnite players,friendly,fortnite funny,family,fortnite moments,fortnite spectate,fortnite item shop,new fortnite,funny fortnite,best of fortnite,fortnite creative,fortnite galaxy skin,how to ghoul trooper,fortnite skin,fortnite tutorial,how to fortnite,TTV,spectating,rare skins,season 10,recon expert,

Post a Comment

0 Comments