Advertisement

Spirit talk w|Ana (and other stuff lol) - 8-15

Spirit talk w|Ana (and other stuff lol) - 8-15 My name is Ana and I am an artist, who is also an intuitive empath (a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual). I share my experiences with life's lessons in the hopes that it will inspire and help someone along their own spiritual path. I also do intuitive Oracle and Tarot card readings...letting the Divine Source and my Spirit Guides use me as a source for helping my viewers receive messages that will help guide them.

* My Oracle/Tarot Reading Channel:
* My Vlogging Channel:


If you enjoy these readings and would like to make a “good karma” donation you can send it through Paypal:
- I've also created an Amazon Wish List, to add oracle/cards and other items to my collection, with the hope of increasing variety with my readings:

***I am giving free readings during the month of August***
Email me your name (and name of Love interest, if applicable) and ONE question to:
Soulembracechannel@gmail.com


* If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at soulembracechannel@gmail.com

Thank you and Namaste

8-15

Post a Comment

0 Comments