Advertisement

Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae (Nostalgic Piano Solo) [Synthesia Tutorial]

Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae (Nostalgic Piano Solo) [Synthesia Tutorial] Midi:
I wasn't able to include the usual Synthesia overlay when recording my last video, so I decided to do a separate tutorial instead. This also seemed like a good excuse to use the Pearl Concert Grand VST that I downloaded recently. I might use it more in the future depending on what people think.

Anyway, hope some of you find this useful. Thanks for watching!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Buy me a coffee!:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Name of Life,Inochi no Namae,Joe Hisaishi,Spirited Away,千と千尋の神隠し,Sen to Chihiro,Piano,Hayao Miyazaki,Ghibli,Nostalgic Piano,Synthesia,Piano Midi,Tutorial,Alca Animusic on Piano,One Summer's Day,Piano Tutorial,Sheets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments