Advertisement

Summer Vacations Cleanup|Home tour

Summer Vacations Cleanup|Home tour #hometour #dubaihome #summervacations

I was unable to post any videos for such a long time as we were travelling (London vacation vlogs coming up soon) I edited this video before travelling but never got time to post it....

We are having summer vacations here in Dubai which means I wake up to see almost similar condition of my kitchen and lounger almost everyday ahhh so here is my routine.

Subscribe for more such videos:

👉 Have you seen my latest video:

Recommended Video Series you should check out!

Paki Family Vlogs


Creative stuff:


My Most Watched Videos:

Eid in Dubai with Sindhi Friends/Eid day 1


Busiest Ramadan Day/24 hours without sleep/vlog#12


Dubai to Baku, Azerbaijan/5th August 2018


You can find me hanging out most days on Instagram!
Instagram:

Video Equipment I use - Iphone 7plus & Samsung s8
Editting Software - Wonder share Filmora 9

New video every week. Feel free to leave a comment suggesting any idea you want us to make video on.

Music provided by free music for vlogs

Feel free to email me: irum.adnan@gmail.com

dubai,home tour,dubai appartment tour,lounge tour,kitchen tour,decor ideas,dubai vlogger mom,paki family,summer vacations,dubai kids,messy home tour,urdu,pakistani,urdu vlog,time lapse,cleaning mess,

Post a Comment

0 Comments