Advertisement

The Revolutionary Planetary Freecoaster - First Impressions - Too Soon To Tell?

The Revolutionary Planetary Freecoaster - First Impressions - Too Soon To Tell? My first day riding the Free Night Planetary Freecoaster!
I've never had a freecoaster on my bike before so this was a definite learning curve.
If you guys have anything you'd like me to test or take a look at, let me know in the comments below!!!!


Plantary Freecoaster -

Thank you for choosing to spend your time watching one of my videos!
If you enjoyed it, share it with a friend and let me know in the comments below. If you’re new, please consider to like favorite and subscribe!
Consider Subscribing -

Directly support the channel with Patreon -

20% Crew Tee & Other Merch -

BMX News -
BMX For Beginners -
BMX Tips & Tricks -
BMX Brake Guide -
BMX Geometry Explained -
BMX Jams & Events -
BMX Games -
Rider Spotlight -
Lip Lords -
Podcast Episodes -

My Equipment -

Instagram -

Facebook -

planetary free coaster,planetary freecoaster,free night bmx hub,planetary bmx hub,inside a bmx hub,freecoaster internals,bmx freecoaster,bmx hub,freecoaster hub,freecoaster bmx hub,freecoaster bmx,free night bmx,free night planetary coaster,best freecoaster 2019,freecoaster vs cassette bmx,cassette vs freecoaster,freecoaster vs cassette,bmx freecoaster sound,best freecoaster bmx,best freecoaster,bmx freecoaster vs cassette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments