Advertisement

UPDATE I Found the Main Board for My Broken Samsung LCD TV

UPDATE I Found the Main Board for My Broken Samsung LCD TV Find TV circuit boards like main boards, power boards, tcon boards, LED driver boards, at or
Thanks for Watching Subscribe for more Tech Videos :)
My Favorite Tech (links support the channel)
Soldering electronic repair kit-
Google Home speakers, Nest thermostat, Chromecast, Nest Hello Doorbell deals here-
Amazon Echo, Amazon Ring, Amazon Spot, Fire TV Stick, deals here-

Learn more about Tech and how to fix electronics, Subscribe to Tampatec here-

* Follow Tampatec on Instagram for tech videos and giveaways

*Tampatec is not responsible for misunderstanding info from this video, please refer to product safety manuals or contact manufacturer customer support.

* I offer free tech support for my subs and followers.

*Some of these products I order myself and some I receive for free to produce a How-to guide or / and reviews.
#tech

tv repair,samsung tv service,samsung tv repair,ln46c650,tv repair service,main board,no power,not working,not turning on,doesn't turn on,won't turn on,can't turn on,samsung tv,samsung lcd,samsung flatscreen,smaung flat screen,isn't turning on,dead samsung tv,how to fix samsung tv,how to repair samsung tv,broken samsung tv,tech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments