Advertisement

What It Takes: How I Found My Millionaire Mentor (UCLA Edition)

What It Takes: How I Found My Millionaire Mentor (UCLA Edition) If you’re looking for a mentor, join my FB group and I might just be able to connect you with your future Millionaire Mentor!



Remember, High Performing Entrepreneur Mentors will never give free handouts. You must:

1. Be willing to work for free for a few months, and LEAD with VALUE.
2.Invest into yourself. This may be with your time, energy, and finances.

These actions will show the mentor that you truly want it, and that you’re willing to do whatever it takes.

I hope you enjoyed this video on what it takes to find your millionaire mentor!

I’m on a mission to impacting 100,000 people’s lives with these videos. If you got any value from this video, please share it with a friend! Take a screenshot, post it on your Instagram, text it to a friend, or simply share it in person. That way, we can continue making an impact together. You have no idea how much this helps the channel grow!

~Hi there! My name is Richard, I’m a rising senior studying Biology and Entrepreneurship at UCLA. I make weekly videos about entrepreneurship, college, personal development, health and fitness, faith, and so much more!

My goal is to give you clear and actionable takeaways that can help you crush it in life!

Let me know what you think in the comments below, I promise I’ll respond :)

And if you wanna see more videos, make sure to subscribe! New one up next Sunday!

-Rich

📱Let’s connect! DM me here » @richardyuzee
Instagram:

» MUSIC
The Chainsmokers - Roses
Marshmello - Happier
Dabin - Part Time Lover

For Business inquiries:
richardallenyu@gmail.com

*If you made it down this far, I rock with you :) Comment: How I Found My Millionaire Mentor and what you learned from the video!

how i found my mentor,how to find a mentor,how to find a busiess mentor,how to find someone who will mentor you,how i found my millionaire mentor,how to find a millionaire mentor,learning from millionaire,millionaire mentor,how to find a successful mentor,mentor,mentorship,entrepreneur mentor,how to find an entrepreneur mentor,what it takes to be an entrepreneur,what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur,mentorship matters,menter,how to find a menter,richard yu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments