Advertisement

Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed This Morning But This Food Is delicious

Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed This Morning But This Food Is delicious COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

I'm still eating on my Indian food today and I'm in heaven.... Also, before you talk about my sloppy eating again..... I GET IT, Thanks for the reminder.....

Honestly, I'm kinda annoyed today, at my husband because he had a bad attitude last night so I woke up with one & because I read negative comments today, which I never entertain because I understand that this is what comes with me sharing my life so I usually duck and dive negativety but then you know how things goes... I have my days & today, my energy is way off sooooooo.............Let me go meditate LOL Seriously though because the old Nene, she can come back.........

Follow us on Facebook. Link Below

beautiishername,family,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments