Advertisement

7 things Influencing your Vibration (and you don't even know it)

7 things Influencing your Vibration (and you don't even know it) These 7 things could be Influencing your Vibration and you don't even know it. This video I'll show you EXACTLY how to increase your awareness and detect these 7 things EASILY. Once you shift your level of consciousness everything changes in a profound way.

➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video I'm going to show you the seven things influencing your vibration and you might not even be aware of it. I'm going to show you how to take your power back so that these things don't keep you in the low vibration.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to show you those seven things. Some of them are a little bit weird. Things you probably haven't heard of before.

Things that you didn't think were actually influencing your vibration and understand that in life you experience a reflection of your vibration. Your vibration is a combination of how you think, how you feel and how you act.

If you want to change your life, you must first off become aware of where your vibration currently is. Now the thing is is most of our life is on autopilot. We are doing the same things every day. We are thinking the same thoughts every day. We're going to the same places every day.

All of these similar repetitive thought patterns, repetitive ways of being a repetitive energy fields that we're in are causing us to resonate at the same frequency, which therefore means we are getting the same results over and over and over and over again until I'm out of the frame.

Then I come back in the frame to explain those seven things and what they are and how they're influencing you. Now what I thought I would do that would make this video a little bit more fun is I'm going to walk around my house. I'm going to show you how some of these things are influencing you.

I'm going to show you some of the things in my house and how they influence my vibration, how you can become more aware of it. So if you want me to do more videos like that, could you do me a favor and smash that like button because then that'll show me, hey, you want me to walk around?

You don't want me to just to be in front of the stationary camera the whole time. So with that, let's first off understand that as well. Before I show you around the house and I show you these different things, your vibration and that level of consciousness I share in every video. I'm gonna put it right here just for a second.

You'll notice that on that scale of consciousness, you got the bottom emotions. You've got shame, you've got fear, you've got guilt, you got anger, you got that of willingness. You got neutrality, you got a reasoning love. These are all different vibrational states of consciousness.

Now in the book, power versus force, which is where I got this scale, what Dr. David Hawkins shows is that using it process called muscle testing. Muscle testing is an involves us connecting to our subconscious mind to measure the validity of certain statements.

Now this scale shows and what we can do as calibrate different levels of consciousness to see what things resonate at. So for example, we can measure and see what does this genre of music resonate at and it might resonate at a lower vibration.

We can ask questions like what is the the the resonance of this person? You can look at someone like Einstein who resonated at four 99 at reasoning. He took the intellect as far as you could possibly take it.

If you would've let that reasoning go, he would've got to the vibrational state of consciousness of love, which is a much high vibration, much higher vibration. So everything resonates at different frequencies. And when you learn how to move up the vibrational scale, you'll raise your own frequency.

And what you can begin to do is realize that the more you raise your vibration, the more you experience a reality that is equal to that. So the things I'm sharing with you today are going to resonate at different vibrational states of consciousness frequencies, and they're going to influence in certain ways.

So with that being said, without further ado, let me show you some of those things and how they influence our vibration without us actually even being aware of it. So let's go the first thing that's influencing your vibration, and you might not even know it.....

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

vibration,your vibration,vibrations,influence vibration,vibrational influence,influencing vibrations,aaron doughty,aaron doughty raise your vibration,raise your vibration,how to influence vibration,transcend vibration,7 things Influencing your Vibration and you don't even know it,vibration meditation,raise vibration instantly,5 Things to Give Up to Raise Your Vibration INSTANTLY,influence frequency,success insider,7 things influence vibration,shift experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments