Advertisement

BEETLEJUICE ANIMATIC - SAY MY NAME (rough)

BEETLEJUICE ANIMATIC - SAY MY NAME (rough) i havent actually watched the musical yet nor do i know anything about it
i just know the song from tiktok and the 1 animatic i watched, somehow I thought it was just about a ghost with a name calling kink trying to stop a girl from killing herself HAHAHAHA


Music from beetlejuice the musical
Tablet: Intuos Pro
Drawing Program: Paint Tool Sai
Editing Program: Sony Vegas Pro

twitter: @yamagentapint (follow me)
tumblr: magentapint
instagram: @gailletuckeregburrito (mostly selfies)(dont follow me)


I have! a Crenny! Stan Account! it's @damnycrenny follow me for (kinda) daily crenny shitpost just kidding don't follow me unless you really really like crenny

beetlejuice,animatic,animation,animation meme,say my name,say my name beetle juice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments