Advertisement

CREW LOCK 21 | Chinese Triple Forge Aircraft Wings (War Thunder Gameplay)

CREW LOCK 21 | Chinese Triple Forge Aircraft Wings (War Thunder Gameplay) *Check out the NEW SHIRTS here* -

In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles.
Merch STORE LINK -
LiveSTREAM LINK -

START PLAYING!! Download War Thunder NOW! -

CREW LOCK 21 | Chinese Triple Forge Aircraft Wings (War Thunder Gameplay)

Phellas In The Video
OddBawz -
Benny - \
Jean -
Comrade -

Connect With me!! In a more sensual way :)
Support la PHLEE -
Follow me on Twitter!--
My Instagram -
JOIN my DISCORD -
Follow me on Myspace!--

Intro Song -

war thunder,war thunder planes,war thunder chinese,chinese planes,war thunder cw-21,war thunder chinese tech tree,phlydaily,phly,daily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments