Advertisement

GIRL VOICE TROLLING on CALL OF DUTY beta

GIRL VOICE TROLLING on CALL OF DUTY beta finally! the new modern warfare beta is out! so I (Tiffany) go in some lobbies to mess around with people, I get into some arguments😡, a rap battle🗣️, and eventually I was feeling a little dewe🌊, so I decided to play with my dough and maybe some people in game heard me😬 hope you guys enjoy these reactions! lets get to 500 likes!!!!

MERCH:

Follow me on my Social Media & talk to me!
Instagram⇝ tippyasf
Twitter⇝ @TJisTippy
Snapchat⇝ tjc725

gaming,funny,fun,laugh,girl,voice,trolling,troll,girl voice trolling,voice trolling,prank,catfish,acting,sexy gamer girl,gamer girl,girlfriend,fortnite voice trolling,fortnite trolling,fortnite girl,fortnite prank,guy pretending to be a girl,us,comedy,pranks,daddy chill,Tiffany jade,call of duty,beta,modern warfare,multiplayer,gameplay,call of duty trolling,call of duty girl voice trolling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments