Advertisement

How I Style My Short, Damaged Hair

How I Style My Short, Damaged Hair Hello my Hair Gang. I hope you're all well.

Today I decided to fill you in on my damaged hair routine, because you guys, won't stop asking for it.
So here it is. Enjoy.

Bombay Hair Curling Iron:

Using 25mm gold wand
Use code 'STELLA' for 50%(YES 50) off!

White Headband:
Use code 'STELLACINI' for 15% off!


Besos,
Stella 🌟

--------------------

MY COUPONS:

FESHFEN WIGS:
Use code 'STELLA' for 18% off!

TTDEYE COLOURED LENSES:
Use code 'STELLACINI' for a discount!

VPFASHION HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS:
Use code 'STELLA' for a discount!

MY FAVOURITE BARGAIN GLASSES:
Buy one get one free!

WIG FIX -
Use code 'stellacini10' for 10% off

FAVOURITE STRAIGHTENERS:

ANA LUISA JEWELLERY:
Use code 'STELLA15' for 15% off!

-------------------

HOW TO REACH ME:

Email:
stellamariacini@gmail.com

Instagram:

hair,hairstyles,stella,cini,malta,maltese,hairstyle,braid,style,styles,colour,dye,dyes,dyeing,hairstyling,instagram,youtube,guru,beauty,curls,curly,bleached hair,bleach,damaged,damage,damaged hair,dry hair,short hair,short hairstyles,blue hair,green hair,dyed hair,loose curls,loose waves,hair goals,healthy hair,hair hack,hair tip,hair cut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments