Advertisement

I BROKE UP with my boyfriend when he became DISABLED

I BROKE UP with my boyfriend when he became DISABLED Hey dears! Today Julia want to tell you her story about the choice.
"When I had to choose between love and life, I chose life. However, a lot of people condemn me for this.
My story is no different from thousands of others. I met Max at school. He joined our class in grade 7. His family moved to our neighbourhood from the other side of our town. And immediately, he started showing me some courtesy. A nerd-girl and a bad guy didn’t have much in common. Besides, he had quite a «special» romantic way to gain my attention - he could take away my school bag or put a chewing gum in my hair and stuff.
Frankly, I really hated Max until we were in grade 11. I called him mr. «too» – too active, too loud, too ill-mannered. I even wanted to transfer to another class, because of his attitude to me. His actions felt more like bullying. But one day we had a school st. Valentine’s disco party. He brought me a bouquet of flowers and confessed to his feelings.

I kicked him up with these flowers, thinking he was mocking me again. But it turned out he truly loved me. For me, this was also the time for puberty and rebel spirit awakening. That’s why our relationship started. However, my parents were totally against him. He was fatherless and already had a rich criminal record in the police juvenile department. My parents didn’t need such a partner for me.

Max tried to teach me bad things. Riding a motorcycle, buying cheap alcohol and cigarettes and stuff. He always said he loved I was so «good-mannered» all the time, acting like a «human». His understanding of a «human» was totally different with the rest of the world. Sometimes I would even agree to his adventures. It was mainly because of my awakened love.

Yeah, I was really surprised to find out I was truly in love with him. Max was not like the guys my parents' knew. For me this effect of a «double novelty» and romance was something special.

Then my University studies began. We moved to another city. As we planned, Max rented us an apartment. He earned money in the car care center – he was quite a good mechanic. Besides, he took part in motorcycle racing.  I invested in our family budget from my scholarship. I never asked him for anything. I am not like this. I don’t cry for cool things or gifts from the guy, like other girls do. Well, I knew how hard it was for him to get the money. I sometimes even refused to his insistent offers to buy me something.

We have lived a year like this. Just like a husband and a wife. By this moment, my parents kinda put up with fact I had such an «inappropriate» love. Max showed himself to be a role-model husband. I kept the household and studied. But then a tragedy happened.
Max often participated in motorcycle races which were illegall. He was a real pro, so he raised a lot of money just for participating. If he won, the amount tripled. Of course, I tried to convince him that it was dangerous and good health is above wealth, but he wouldn't listen.

One day his friends came up and said he did not fit into some turn. The guys from his team studied what was left of his motorcycle after the accident. They wanted to go to the police, after the examination. They found the brake hose had been sawn down. But they all were threatened later. Another team said if this story went to the police, probably the same thing would happen to them or to their loved ones. Well, it didn't really matter, because Max was in coma in a hospital bed.

I wish he'd stayed in coma. Because when he came out, he was like a pot-herb - he barely could move his eyes and his right hand fingers. The rest of his body was paralyzed because of multiple spine fractures. So, at my 18 I was left with a disabled person who was paralysed".

animation short film,Teen Stories,short animation,animation,parents,love story,animated short film,life story,broken heart,animated channel,actually happened,stories,story,true stories,story animated,short film,animated story,actually happened stories,animated stories,my story animated,share my story,storytime,story time,school stories,school story,boyfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments