Advertisement

I Got In Trouble For Being Bored|Story Time|ep.1

I Got In Trouble For Being Bored|Story Time|ep.1 Story Time: Episode 1 - I Got In Trouble For Being Bored

My Twitter:
My Playlist on Spotify:

Music Used: No Guidance - Chris Brown ft. Drake (Instrumental)

Videos Used:




YouTube has such a vast community of up-incoming, dead, veteran, popular, and interesting people. I wish to accomplish what most people think is impossible. Many think that people are stupid for trying to start a new channel on what people call a dying platform. I think the different because what you can gain from something or someone dying is something you will
never learn until you are close to the same fate.

Anyways to skip all the emotional stuff, please subscribe, hit the like button if you enjoyed and if you like what is to come from this channel. Also comment down below for any tips and tricks for editing, video production, or behavior on this platform. I am open to all criticism and will take it all seriously as long as you are yourself. Thank you for your support, if its only watching this video. No matter what, giving me exposure lets me, a kid, accomplish and come closer to his dream.

Website I Got The Stock Footage From:

Story Time,Story Video,Videos,Video,New,New Videos,Kiwi,Kiwis,Kiwingly,XGN,XS,Xiled Gaming Network,Xiled Syndicate,Teacher,Teachers,School,Meme,Memes,Coolmathgames,run2,run 2,Overwatch,Zarya,Funny,Commentary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments